We analyzed and managed the exclusive sale…
- We were contacted by a family group that had a majority interest in a Uruguayan basic products company, which also controlled a similar business and production of by-products in Argentina that were later distributed through its own network in Brazil, Chile, Argentina and Uruguay.
- Abexa was hired to find a partner or manage the sale of the company, and was exclusively entrusted to advance in both directions.
- We conducted a comprehensive diagnosis and drew up a document -Offering Memorandum- describing the whole company in terms of operations, group companies, organization chart, business, turnover volume and financial valuation of businesses.
- Once the whole information was integrated, we searched for institutional investors who might be interested in the industry and estimated the necessary amount of money to carry out the operation.
- After hearing several proposals, we detected two interested parties. Next, a confidentiality agreement was signed, and after that an exclusivity agreement was entered into to study the company and the proposal.
- Once the proposal was submitted, the terms were negotiated and the sale of the company’s control was completed. We have continued making progress in the successive stages until the sale of all the group's shares is achieved.